• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FRS - TDY or PCS orders?

taz954

If you get stationed east coast and your FRS is west coast do you get PCS or TDY orders to the FRS?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
It's based on how LONG you will be there, and I think most FRS's meet the minimum time to be PCS. I don't recall how long that is... 6 months? You going HS?

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
I'm in HSL-40 and on my way to HSMWINGPAC (the 60B variety, of course). My orders were PCS. Therefore you can infer w/ 100% probability that your orders will be PCS*.

*Not really, but probably. Haven't you asked your stucon?

taz954

I won't find out till next week but hopefully skids. The FRS is in Camp Pendleton but I would like to get stationed east coast.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
You'll be PCS'd to the RAG since your fleet squadron might change two or three times while your there.
Additionally since most of the RAGs are now single sited, you could end up going from flight school to one coast for the RAG to the other coast (or Japan, Guam or Hawaii) for the fleet.