• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Funeral Announcement- Capt. B.F. Ginn USN (Ret)

Wabbit

Hello,
My grandfather, Capt. Benjamin Franklin Ginn, retired from the Navy around 1975. Some of his duty stations included the Pentagon, Naples, SHAPE, Rhode Island and Hawaii. He was a pilot and an aide to various Admirals (including Adm. Hayward) and Generals. He died earlier this year, and I am taking his ashes to be interred at Arlington with full honors on September 7th, 2007. My grandmother, Anita, is not well and will not be able to attend.

If you knew my grandfather and are able to attend, it would be wonderful to have you. Or if you know someone who knew my grandfather, please forward this information to them. Please feel free to contact me at my email address:

sean.r.poage@us.army.mil

If you can suggest a better forum for me to post this information, please let me know. If you have access to the Navy's official forums, if you could please post this information, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Sean