• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 22 IWC DCO Reserve Board

IWC2021

Starting a thread here for people who are applying for the March IWC DCO Reserve Board. My 1835 application is in to NRC for review. I hear that February 12 is the deadline to submit to NRC, and that March 1 is when the board actually convenes to select applicants. Any gouge on this is much appreciated.

Good luck to everyone who applied!

link6

IWC DCO Board meets March 15; March 1 is active accessions. Per this schedule:

Hey Nevar, I see that the "NRC Application Due Date" was 22 Jan. My recruiter just had me in for signatures/finalization yesterday (27 Jan). The whole process is new to me, and I'm not sure what that means. Any insight as to whether I'm late to the game in a way that affects my eligibility for this cycle?

NevarYalnal

Hey Nevar, I see that the "NRC Application Due Date" was 22 Jan. My recruiter just had me in for signatures/finalization yesterday (27 Jan). The whole process is new to me, and I'm not sure what that means. Any insight as to whether I'm late to the game in a way that affects my eligibility for this cycle?
22-Jan was the Active deadline for the March 1 board. if you are applying for DCO that is a different board and different date.

fieldrat

Fully Qualified 1815

Check that document and look for IWC DCO. Those are the dates you want to follow. Anything DCO is for Reserves. Normally, packages are due to the recruiter a month before they go to the NRC to give time for losing stuff, and re-doing forms. I've seen it go down to the last possible date to get it turned in, but.... just don't be that applicant.

LawDawg740

Following this thread as well...

1835 Applicant. Completed my last Appraisal earlier this week. Here's to sitting and waiting for a while.

BRoll83

Finally received my med clearance and finalized appraisals this week. Everything submitted Thurs meet deadline for March Board. 1815 and 1835 here

GCJ8404

Found them myself. According to my OR my LOR's were very good. Here are the types of folks I used:
  • Vice President of a pharmaceutical company
  • An MD
  • A Lawyer
  • A Project Manager
  • A retired Army Major
  • A Cybersecurity Information officer

number9

Contributor
Found them myself. According to my OR my LOR's were very good. Here are the types of folks I used:
  • An MD
  • A Lawyer
  • A Project Manager
  • A retired Army Major
Thank you!

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
  • An MD
  • A Lawyer
  • A Project Manager
  • A retired Army Major
Am curious of any of these people directly supervise your performance or work with you in a position to see/know your performance.