• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY06 SNA package

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
If you are talking about NROTC, my package is going in next week. I cant F'ing wait to here back.

CO seems to think we won't here back till late February...they only recently found out about December grads...

I always thought it was late december/early january...

I dunno...

jai5w4:icon_smil

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
CO seems to think we won't here back till late February...they only recently found out about December grads...

I always thought it was late december/early january...

I dunno...

jai5w4:icon_smil
We got the same word... February. It used to be late December.

It would have been nice to find out over winter break, but hey, it will be one heck of a night at the bars when we find out right after the start of spring semester.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Wow, ours were due to our class advisor on 23 Sept. Maybe they wanted to review them over and over again.

FlyMikeFly

Happiness is Vectored Thrust
pilot
Contributor
I submitted a package this year. I know that they are reviewed during October and November, but does anyone know when the results come back?

RiceOwl06

Wow, February, that seems like a lifetime. I was so looking forward to having the selection results be a nice Christmas present. Guess I will have to wait for what seems like a lifetime.... Yeah, its weird how different units have different deadlines. Our class advisor said that our package had to be put entered into the OPMIS computer no later than this Friday.

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
Wow, February, that seems like a lifetime. I was so looking forward to having the selection results be a nice Christmas present. Guess I will have to wait for what seems like a lifetime.... Yeah, its weird how different units have different deadlines. Our class advisor said that our package had to be put entered into the OPMIS computer no later than this Friday.

Same due date for our unit.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor

I think the absolute no-sh!t deadline is this Friday. Other units may have just been working ahead to avoid having to deal with this at the last minute.

Good luck everybody.