• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY07 STA-21 Results

LoneSailor

Sorry, I don't have the actual NAVADMIN, but it's out in BUPERS Online, which means you'll need an account there -- the message hasn't been posted on NPC yet.

I just found out from my DivO and CO that I got accepted as an alternate for Pilot (SNA)!! This was my first time up for STA-21 (I've tried the USNA route but didn't get selected). I'm so stoke!! If I don't get to go this year, I've pretty much got my packet for '08.

I would like to sincerely thank everyone at AW that have helped me with my packet.

Congrats to all that made it!!

scarnuts

OUCH!
Congrats Creepto! A buddy of mine was an alternate SNA in 2002 and was selected in 2003. Keep doing what you are doing and they won't forget you next year.

scarnuts

OUCH!
Good news is that you are in a great duty station for the wait. I did a tour at K-Bay and absolutely loved it.

MasterBates

Congrats Creepto!

I had an AT2 that was on my det pick it up as a Pilot Select, he was an Alternate last year.

Get another BAMF eval, kick more butt, and reapply if they don't grab you from alternate first!

Tibmag

...I didn't get picked up...and next year I am too old to be able to finish the program in time to meet age restrictions...

congrats to everyone who made it, you guys deserve it.

I am too sad to be upset, I don't know what to do next...

Sayre

I'm in the same boat as you Tibmag. Just start putting things together for an LDO package.

Stuntgriz

List is on STA-21 website

The list for FY07 STA-21 selectees is a link in the administration page of the sta-21.navy.mil, under NAVADMIN 291/06. Good Luck!

Tibmag

ya I know, I don't plan on giving up, not by a long shot, not until all options have been exhausted and I have been told to take a hike.

I was just a little depressed about it for a day or so, but now that I am back in the saddle, anyone know of any other that give you enough time to finish your degree, right now I am trying to enroll and finish part time, so that I can apply to OCS, but anything you all might know of could help in the mean time would be greatly appreciated, anything the marines have to offer as well. I have no qualms about being a marine.

OSSN_G

For those who were selected, what did your package look like? Just wondering, I'm going to start applying within the next couple of years.

Congrats, I hope to be in your shoes in the near future.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
For those who were selected, what did your package look like? Just wondering, I'm going to start applying within the next couple of years.

I'm just curious as to why you were going wait a couple of years before applying?

OSSN_G

I'm just curious as to why you were going wait a couple of years before applying?

Well, what I mean is I am going to start applying now, and keep applying for the next couple of years if I'm not picked up the first go.