• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY12 ADHSB Lessons Learned

Flying Low

Yea sure or Yes Sir?
pilot
Contributor
Here are the lessons learned. Lacking a lot of info compared to other years. Looks like the worst orders you can take are VT/HT's. I'm surprised there is not a breakdown by community.

Smoke

Attachments

• ADHSB 2011 Lessons Learned Brief_Approved.pdf
    453.5 KB · Views: 136

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Yep. Entertaining to say the least. Again, however, congrats to the elite selected.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Heyyyy, there's a misprint in this version. It reads, "All production tours are favorable" but the training-command-for-first-shore-tour numbers are 38% (vs 82% for FRS).

I'm sure that's just an honest mistake or a simple oversight. In the hurry to get this out the door early I guess somebody cut-and-pasted last year's brief...

Flying Low

Yea sure or Yes Sir?
pilot
Contributor
Last years lessons learned had 30 slides, this years only has 13. So they want to give us a little bit of info but not enough to show us how bad things really are. Someone probably got a Com for making that decision.