• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

General Knowledge

Falker

Not Air Force
I was just wondering what MC general knowledge I should absolutely know like the back of my hand before shipping to OCS this summer.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
General Orders
Rank structure
Hymn

Other than that no major worries, nothing that can't be taken care of there...

thorman

pilot
You can not go wrong with general Marine Corps history, current rank structure (from private to President), general orders, and M-16 knowledge.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
do they make us learn the Code of Conduct there? Probably one of the few things that I havent looked at too much

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
HighDimension said:
Then explain to this unenlightened one why it should be "knowledges" vs. "knowledge" , I am confused! :confused:
If I told you, that would ruin all the fun. :D Honestly, if you have to ask, you wouldn't understand. ;) It's kind of a long-running inside joke here.

Brett

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
HighDimension said:
Then explain to this unenlightened one why it should be "knowledges" vs. "knowledge" , I am confused! :confused:

It's an inside joke...

Gawd, I wish we could bring that dude back ;)

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Who, Integer?

HighDimension, do a search on "knowledges" and read the oldest thread in there, and probably soem fo the ones right after that. YOu'll understand the joke then. That's what I did.