• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

gettin started

dsfwes

I'm a senior in high school and was just wondering that if I wan't to apply to PLC, then when should I get started with the process? I would be applying for i guess 1st inc during summer 2008. Should I contact my OSO asap or wait until after I graduate? Thanks for any input, couldn't find any thread that exactly answers my question.

Marine4life

You can contact your OSO and let him know you're interested, but you won't be able to start the application process until you begin attending college.

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
Starting earlier (i.e. after your freshman year) will heap great rewards in your future (e.g. $$$$$$ [as long as you don't take MCTAF]).

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Never too early to start training! If you aren't already, that is. You can't be in too good of a shape when you send your application in, eventually.