• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

getting into sta-21 as an undesignated airman

sb2203

what should be my main focus in this situation, im stressd out!!

I am new to this site but I am commited to becoming a naval officer, and most of all a naval aviator. I am undesignated right now, and I have been talking to my CCC on the uss wasp, which is my duty station. I have some college, but I didnt have money for college to get my degree, so I joined the navy enlisted to become an aviator and get money for college. I have been reading other posts, and its seems its pretty hard to get jets, which is my main goal, as well as many others. I will try my hardest to get that, if not, being able to fly was my goal. I dont have many college credits so I feel like now I am pretty much out of the loop and that I wont be able to do any college while in the service. IF so, that is pretty upsetting. any suggestions?

sb2203

I think that I will put an application together and get all of the recom. i can, as well as study for the sat.act which unfortunatly I have not taken yet. The purpose of the sta-21 program is to get your degree while becoming and officer is it not?