• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Go Jackets!

WBGTSNA

NPQ from SNA
Contributor
Prior to our domination of the thugs of "The U," the fans at Georgia Tech got to enjoy a great F-18 flyover by two GT grads. Here are a couple pictures from their practice session on Thursday....

Attachments

• IMG_1147a.jpg
    IMG_1147a.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_1162a small.JPG
    IMG_1162a small.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 131

gtg941f

pilot
Nice pics. Was great to see us open the door to the ACC Championship today and potentially the Orange Bowl (that's particularly nice as I have 15yd line 2nd row seats to the orange bowl)!

BTW, are you serving your A-pool time here in ATL or down at pensacola?

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
Should have had some Prowlers. VAQ-138 Yellowjackets use the old GT logo. First skipper was a GT grad, hence the name. Plus, we are louder than any Hornet. LOL.

plc67

pilot
I went to the University of Miami for 3 years before transferring, the old ran out of money thing, and was an avid hurricane fan. Then they brought in the so called swagger, a euphemism for thuggery, and I became a more avid Notre Dame and little less avid Penn State fan. The U better get their head out of their A in my opinion; that brawl they engaged in looked more like a gangland fight than some heated emotions boiling over.