• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Going Into Harm's Way ...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way." - John Paul Jones, November 16, 1778

USS John C. Stennis (CVN-74) going west; going in harm's way ... 2 hours ago. Fair winds and following seas, boys ....

ussstennis1162007004smanm4.jpg

montellv

Professional Badguy
pilot
I will be eating rats on that boat in the very near future. Death from above, warheads on foreheads, 20 milimeters from freedom...all that rah rah stuff. He comes trouble!

brownshoe

Contributor
I will be eating rats on that boat in the very near future. Death from above, warheads on foreheads, 20 milimeters from freedom...all that rah rah stuff. He comes trouble!

Young man, go kick some a$$ and take names. Most importantly stay safe! Fair winds and following seas, I thank you for your service.

Steve

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Worked in Air Ops for 2.5 years on that boat, through two full deployments ('00 and '01-02).

God Speed.

web_060623-N-0684R-148.jpg

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Agree w/ Mefesto. Hopefully this time next year. Jam, Strike, Win and look good doing it . . .

Theodore Roosevelt said:
No man is worth his salt who is not ready at all times to risk his well-being, to risk his body, to risk his life, in a great cause.
Theodore Roosevelt