• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Golf carts and Flightsuit Formals; a thing of the past?

Bevo16

pilot
They also need to add a "don't fall out of a golf cart at a command picnic" brief. That one has a mid fighting for his life in Jax. A blanket "throttle back, and ORM your actions" brief would probably be the way to go.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Flight suit formals [probably wont be happening in Mayport any time soon.

Woah - what the hell happened? I missed the flight suit formal by a week but we (the Mids) got to go to a Hail and Fairwell and a Shootout among other parties full of drinking debauchery.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
They also need to add a "don't fall out of a golf cart at a command picnic" brief. That one has a mid fighting for his life in Jax. A blanket "throttle back, and ORM your actions" brief would probably be the way to go.

That one I hadn't heard about...details?

Circle K

pilot
That is why flight suit formals at Mayport are at best every other year. One of the squadron's decorated golf cart got "recon'd". The squadron's mids were supposed to be guarding it but obviously failed. Once the cart was located by a member of the squadron it was driven back to the FSF, a very very drunk mid fell out of the cart on the way and hit his head pretty badly. For the record the driver of the cart was Breathalyzer tested and was stone cold sober.

MasterBates

I think there was ONE flight suit formal in the 4+ years I was at NRB. There may have been another when I was deployed, but I don't remember that being talked about either.