• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Golf Company (2nd Increment)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMILE4BULLETS

How does the whole male/female thing work during second increment? I was just wondering bc someone said it was CO-ED for PT events and such (I definitely know not a Co-ed squadbay!). Also, if any priors know what day you run the inventory PFT I would appreciate it (trying to plan my days off prior to it).
Also, I'm 6'3" 214, and ran a 258 Pre-Ship PFT (16 Pull-Ups, 100 Crunches, 21:40). I wondering if this is going to skyline me? or will they be all over my tail anyways just because im bigger than everyone (most)? Hopefully, I'll hit 18 on my Inventory. Thanks.

Crowbar

None
For Golf Co, females will be in 1st platoon and have their own squadbay away from the guys. You'll all be on the same deck in the barracks but don't worry about anybody checking anybody else out. Essentially you'll do everything together except shower and hit the rack. Also, when I was there during 2nd increment (2003) 1st platoon would do the same hump routes we did, but would start about 30 minutes after we did.

The inventory PFT is usually run on Wednesday. Don't get too flipped out about it, your schedule doesn't need to be and won't be what you want it to be. As long as you can easily get a 250 you should be fine. The worst thing you can do is try to thrash yourself right up to the very end. Take a week or two off and just do little light runs/workouts to stay loose. If you show up all worn out and broken down it can really come back to haunt you.

SMILE4BULLETS

Crowbar,
Did you know a MECEP here and who through 2nd Incr. '03. Also, thanks for the clarifications/advice. A 250 will be no problem, I hit 18 P/U's today so I'll be ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.