• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Good News, bad news... need some help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent00JP

Hey all,

Anyone willing to trade OCS dates?

Today we got some wonderful news. My wife and I are now expecting our second child!!![:D] We are both really excited and, although I am glad we had a girl first, we are looking forward to having a boy (fingers crossed).

However, the joy has been tempered by a look at the calendar. I am set to start OCS (SNA) on 08 March 03 putting graduation around 07 June. We are looking at a due date around the end of May. If anyone with a January or February (or earlier)OCS/SNA date would be willing to discuss terms for a trade we would be ever grateful. Thank you.

JP & Jennifer

Goliath112

i would be willing to be that if you offered someone else an earlier date that you'd be getting a bazillion offers.

man the wait is killing me

Agent00JP

Actually, that brings up a very good point. Anything later than the due date would start to put into question the age limit for commissioning. I would much rather miss my child's birth than to sacrifice his/her being able to have great pride in what his/her father does and why he does it. Thanks, though.

JP

Agent00JP

As a polisci grad I will have to say that your ideas are valid and will remain under consideration (ie. will never make the floor for a vote)...

JP

skysedge

You don't have to trade dates, just explain to your recruiter what the problem is, you can either go earlier or later if you want. The only thing is Once your there, checked in at Pensacola your their's and you don't get to leave until after you graduate.

Status
Not open for further replies.