• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Good News

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilgunz

Just letting everyone know that I got selected today, so thanks for all the info and help, my OCS date is july03, so email me at mgagnier@u.washington.edu if you have the same date and we will meet up.

ghost_ttu

Please let us know what you were selected for, and your stats if you don't mind. When did you put your application in? And finally Congrats!!!! Glad to hear you got an early date, when is your b-day and how old are you also? Sorry for all the questions, but I promise someone will ask you

Goliath112

hey gunz. did you find out by mail or by phone? I applied a few days after you. so I am real nervous

have I got a long way to run...

scruples

quote:
P-cola in July? What a sweaty nightmare.

sounds like fun to me! hahaha...

i am real nervous too, Goliath... I think that I'll be finding out in the next few days... my recruiter said 'early next week'... it's gonna be tough having fun in Vegas this weekend w/this hanging over my head... I hope I find out in the next 3 days!! good luck Goliath!!

Status
Not open for further replies.