• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

got the current All Helo Bubba List?

46Nomad

Anyone got the currrent "All Helo Bubba List?" Last one I got is from the end of 2007. Not so easy to come by these days...

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Oddly enough, the XO showed it to me today - I had no idea it existed. I'll see if I can finagle a copy from him tomorrow.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
What is said list? Or don't I rate anymore since my rotors can go horizontal now?

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
It's a list of all active Navy helo pilots, includes your rank, lineal no., last 2 duty stations and next (if known) duty station. When the XO first told me about it I asked him "what does it have to do with bubbles?"

hscs

pilot
The late 2007 might be the most recent -- I only can get my hands on one every 6 months or so..

kejo

pilot
Maybe I missed something...is this a Navy list or an NHA provided list?

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Your detailer and/or community manager maintain "the list." It has every single bubba in your community, by name, duty station, lineal number, YG, next duty station pref, etc.

Good way to stay in touch with where your buds are.