• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

GPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

paullatina

I think I'm getting the runaround from a local recruiter and wanted to check it out on here. A recruiter told me that they are not allowed to submit any application package for OCS if your GPA is less than 2.5. Is this accurate? I thought it was a 2.0. If it is 2.5, when did it change?

NuSnake

My recruiter told me before I submitted that to be competatice at all you need to have a 3.0. USMC I think is something like a 2.0 or a 2.5, but not Navy as far as I know.

JayManC

if you ask 10 people im sure youll get 10 different responses as to what the minimum GPA is. I want to say 2.5 is the minimum but realistically if you wish to be competitive given the caliber of the applicants that are coming out of the woodworks you should have no less than 3.2. Personally I had a 2.9 cumm in CIS and was shot down, I'm waiting to resubmit with this semester's grades (~3.0-3.2) but even now im not sure ill have a shot.

<insert something witty here:>

Status
Not open for further replies.