• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Graduation Flyover

H20man

Drill baby drill!
I just received this email from our class president. We are now on the Navy's list for approved flyovers for our Graduation in June.

http://www.navy.mil/navco/airshows/avsjun08.html
New York

6/16/2008
6/16/2008
08-0340 US Merchant Marine Academy Graduation Ceremony -- Fly Over
US Merchant Marine Academy, Kings Point [ Stadium ]

Right now we are in the process of finding a pilot/squadron contact.
I am not the Midn coordinating this, but I can put anyone interested in contact with the Midn who is coordinating with our Naval Science Department.
Just shoot me a PM.

H20man

HuggyU2

None
Yes, Pisser's flyby is probably the best done by a US Military jet, at a football game, in the modern era. And he only got a two-week grounding. I don't know the guy, but I hear he is quit a character.

Dingobat

Guess she don't like the Cornbread either...
To know that his callsign is 'Pisser' makes it all the more awesome. Is it taboo to ask how he earned it?

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Nice, looks like his hook was down, too.

I think a OH-58 bunting into Charlotte Motorspeedway was pretty good, too, but was before YouTube.

What airports, or better question, what towns are near the Merchant Marine Academy?

H20man

Drill baby drill!
New York City!

We can see the skyline from our school.

This is from right outside the basin

n119901000_30120207_2818.jpg