• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Great News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrklr

Found out today that I got accepted for pilot and BDCP. I can't even describe how excited and happy I am. It took about 10 weeks to get word back since I submitted my app. I'm only 20 and I have over two years of school left (engineering degree). I have 0 flight hours and I've never met an admiral before, so it's not impossible to get a slot right now. I know I'm still in school so my slot probably won't be until around FY 05 or 06 so I may be in a different catagory then a lot of people applying, but the community is definitely not "closed" as I've heard many times. There is also no waiting list for BDCP. Besides these minor things, I can't tell you how much this site has helped me with useful information and thanks to all who post and moderate on this site. I'll post my stats in the stats section. I have a long road ahead of me and I cannot wait to be a part of this community.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Many congratulations, and glad to hear that the site helped out!

John

x-wing

how early are yo uallwoed to apply? I mean you stilll have 2 years of school left you said.

I got a cat the other day.....had to swerve to get it buti got it

jrklr

I was allowed to submit about three months into my sophomore year of college. This was only because I'm majoring in engineering which is a technical degree so BDCP will pay up to 3 years of school for that. If your not doing a technical degree, your recruiter probably won't let you send out an application until just after you finish your sophomore year.

jaznups

Hey congrats! I'm an Engineering major also and prolly will be going into OCS at the same time as you :) I got accepted for CEC but I don't know any details b/c I am overseas and my mom emailed me. Keep in Touch!

Jaz

Clarity comes when the confusion is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.