• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hall of Fame T-45 Fly in...

borinf2d

T-Bone
Hey, I'm up here in Canton, OH. Every year T-45's fly in to fly over the HOF game. Does anyone have any info on what base these guys are from? Any one on here one of the guys flying in? I was just wondering, because i work at the airport and would like to take a look at the planes. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
If they have an A on the tail, they're from NAS Meridian, if they have a B on the tail they're from NAS Kingsville. Could be either one, cause they're allowed to go on cross countries all the time. One of the jet guys will chime in with some more information I'm sure.

kappu411

Naval Aviator
there is no way to tell which jets are hgoing on x country... they just kind of go at random, but if you have any questions about the Goshawk just shoot me a PM

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I've heard of that flyover happening but never got to do it, which is a shame because I grew up there! I've heard one of the IPs was from the area and thus does it every year. Might be a reservist; no clue though. You can PM me for gouge as well . . .

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
I was selected to airnav out and in there last year (from Meridian) for the HOF, but got bumped the night prior to leaving by an IP. Only one stud got to go.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was selected to airnav out and in there last year (from Meridian) for the HOF, but got bumped the night prior to leaving by an IP. Only one stud got to go.

Must have been a very good deal hop...:icon_rage

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Any of you T-45 guys fly through Salina, Kansas last Saturday afternoon? I saw a flight of 8 on the ramp and some of the pilots in the FBO while on a fuel stop with the 727 I fly.

borinf2d

T-Bone
Anyone on here in training right now that is going to, or knows someone, who is going to be coming up here?

borinf2d

T-Bone
T-45 HOF pics

Ended up having 6 planes, 5 NAVY and 1 MC. Here are some pictures I took while they were on the ramp.

Attachments

• DSC01420.JPG
    DSC01420.JPG
    239.5 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC01426.JPG
    DSC01426.JPG
    216.6 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC01427.JPG
    DSC01427.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
  • DSC01424.JPG
    DSC01424.JPG
    217.5 KB · Views: 77

airwinger

pilot
In 2003 (I actually thought it was 2005 but guess I'm growing old) one of the IP's dad was inducted into the HOF. The IP and number of IP's and studs went up there and were treated as royalty, came back with pics of them with cheerleaders and tales that reminded us all just how exciting Meridian was.