• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Harrier in the drink

The Gooch

FOD Eater
pilot
You know, I was wondering how long it was going to take...any of you guys just get fed up when random folks call you asking about something that just happened and you have no idea...or worse yet...you don't know about the pilot yet? I know we all get the lectures about OPSEC and all that jazz...and since me and Boom are the only ones out here in the spotlight...My official comment on the matter is "no comment". And I'm going to play "I have a secret" until everything gets figured out.

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Gooch,

Is that the same secret you've had since Key West? What was that guygals name again? And does it still hurt when you, well you know?

Thread jack complete!

Glad to hear the guys ok.

The Gooch

FOD Eater
pilot
EODDave said:
Gooch,

Is that the same secret you've had since Key West? What was that guygals name again? And does it still hurt when you, well you know?

Well, lets just say heshe's easier on me than I was on himher.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
The Gooch in Key West?

EODDave said:
Gooch,
Are you saying this was Gooch in Key West? :eek:

ohno3ln.png

The Gooch said:
Well, lets just say heshe's easier on me than I was on himher.
Aww...so you were the pitcher and not the catcher :eek: ....I know....don't ask, don't tell....:D

:)) :p :D :icon_smil AW smileys policy in effect!)