• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Harrier Videos/Helmet Cams

The Gooch

FOD Eater
pilot
Anybody out there have any propaganda with the focus being our machine of hellfire and brimstone? I'm looking for ideas to base a video I'm going to make for my class as we go through the ragaroni. I know about the Grouchy one, and I'm tired of seeing the one that has the EGA on the initial load with Rush music playing. Any help would be grrrrrreat. Yeahh...

Oh, and on a similar topic, anybody have decent recommendations for helmet-mounted cameras? I've found a few that are g-tested with a truck running over them, with a little mount that attaches to the top/side/dash/wherever, but hate looking through haystacks. Thanks again.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
The Gooch said:
Oh, and on a similar topic, anybody have decent recommendations for helmet-mounted cameras? I've found a few that are g-tested with a truck running over them, with a little mount that attaches to the top/side/dash/wherever, but hate looking through haystacks. Thanks again.

Yeah dont even think about it until done with the RAG.

The Gooch

FOD Eater
pilot
I was thinking more along the lines of having an IP in the back use it whilst I attempt to be productive in a T bird...or just trunking fcf's. I was in no way, shape, or form going to use anything to videotape myself as a solo.