• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Have you done this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhollin1

I am thinking of asking my recruiter if "he" thinks my package is competitive enough to get it. Has anyone done this and if so what did he/she say?

Pain...is weakness leaving the body

Heineken

SNA Advanced, Meridian
Sure rhollin, I'd lay it all out on the table...no use in gettin strung along. I did the same thing with my recruiter, and I always told him to give me the "no bul****" story! If for some reason he thinks your not competitive enough right now, then ask him exactly what it is you need to do to make the cut. After all, it's his job to point you in the right direction and get you in. Let him know how bad you want this....and don't take no for an answer!

rhollin1

Yeah, but this guy is a real "poker face" kind of guy. He has a good way of either redirecting my attention or getting around answering the question.

Hudson

Focus rhollin1. Take charge and control the situation. Is this you career or his? He is just a guy. He puts his pants on much like you do.

rhollin1

Yeah, but this guy has to write up a statement about me and I don't want to piss him off, if you know what I mean. I would hate to be right on the fence to get in and his letter is the downfall.

Hudson

Don't piss him off just ride him a little and show him that you are indeed wanting to do this. Don't let him skirt the answers. Be direct and to the point. If he doesn't give you what you want the first time approach it from another direction. Adapt and overcome. Terrain dictates your action. insert another motivational message here.

grouch

I'd ask him but it isn't really needed. I'm sure he is not in the business of wasting his time so he probably thinks your good enough. He has the poker face to keep you grounded, he doesn't want to lead you on. Be honest with him and he should return the favor. Now as far as poker faces go, you aint seen anything until you have seen Henneke's recruiter. This guy won't tell you it's hot even if he is on fire.

ghost_ttu

Are you talking about Shannon? He gave me the thumbs up the first time and I got shot down and he was devistated because I was the first guy that he ever had turned down. (Not exactly the record that I wanted) But he called me up when need be and told me to get back in the battle. But this time he is being more reserved saying that there are only 46 slots so it will be tough, and he is leaving it at that. He is saying he hasn't heard much from Millington at all.

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

Status
Not open for further replies.