• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

He Must've Been in my Blindspot!

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
Just post the link. It's a copyright issue to have it cut and pasted here.

Pretty crazy story though.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Ahh, nice to see other guys screw up too...how do you say "Bubble Head" in French, anyway?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Looks like some bent metal?

HMS Vanguard before:

HMS Vanguard after:

It might just be the angle, but it looks to me that the bow has been bent downward.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Deleted Messages

While no one came close to crossing the line into classified info, we don't need to discuss tactics or vulnerabilities on this site. Nor do we need to speculate why it happened.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I think it's just the angle because if you look at the top one you can see a slight dip towards the front on the bow. Either way, I'm surprised/glad there wasn't more damage. Those aren't small things to be bumper boats with.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
You are probably right. It just seemed to me that the bow bent downward over the front of the dive planes at a bigger angle in the "after" picture. However, seeing the picture in Turtl3's link, I now agree with you.

FENIAN

Can I go home yet?
pilot
Deleted messages

This might stir things up, but I'm not sure where my comment crossed the line regarding "Electronic Battleship" and sound quality campared to HD.