• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Headed to VP-30!

FastMover

NFO
None
I finished primary last week and found out Monday that I got my first choice...P-3's! I wasn't really holding my breath since the last class only got a couple of P-3 slots. It's so nice to know that all of the hard work I put in finally paid off. See you guys in Jax!

Bonko

Final Select SNA (Sept 13th)
Congrats man. I bet the feeling of anticipation waiting to hear if you got the airframe you wanted just killed. Well Good Luck in VP-30.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I thought for FO's there was a pre-wings "advanced" syllabus and a post-winging "RAG" syllabus at VP-30 like at VAW-120.

UMichfly

pilot
None
Yep, I an SNFO.

caveman_1.jpg

So easy a caveman can do it?

MasterBates

Don't worry Goober, when he gets here you can have fun with him. It can be like the shock when I walked into your office and you asked "how is the Puma" when I checked in.

UMichfly

pilot
None
Boy, you guys are sensitive. I make fun of some dude's "Me Zog, me live cave" grammar and you start getting all weepy about the pilots picking on you. Want me to call Oprah for you so you can talk to her about it?

:D as always.