• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Heading to OCS in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redline

As of July 4th, I'm headed to OCS in nine days. I'm flying down there on Saturday and I thought I would stay in a Hotel for the night and then show up around ten on Sunday morning. However, I found out that I have to go to the base after my flight arrives in Pensacola. So now I'm confused on what exactly will happen. Will I just hang out on the base or what? Plus, do they let taxi's on the base?

JH

Paul Burke

You can take a taxi to a hotel out in town from the airport if you want to or you can go straight to the base and spend a night in the BEQ. That's what I recommend personnally. They put you up in a suite and you have some time to get a feel for the base before getting started. All you have to do is go to Building 633 and get your orders stamped and then go over to the BEQ and get a room. They only charge $17 a night too so if you are short on cash upfront then it works out great. You get reimbursed up to a certain point for travel expenses anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.