• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Heads up…AOCS All Hands Reunion…01-03OCT21.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Just a heads up if anyone is interested…the AOCS All Hands Reunion is happening 01-03OCT21 in Pensacola. This event is held every two years if I’m not mistaken. I went in 2019 and it was a pretty freaking good time. I can’t go this time around due to a work conflict but I wanted to get the word out.

LATE ENTRY: Go to that aocsreunion.com place for more info.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Just a heads up if anyone is interested…the AOCS All Hands Reunion is happening 01-03OCT21 in Pensacola. This event is held every two years if I’m not mistaken. I went in 2019 and it was a pretty freaking good time. I can’t go this time around due to a work conflict but I wanted to get the word out.

View attachment 32086
Damn! I already planned something across that date! I’ll have to try in ‘23!

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Damn! I already planned something across that date! I’ll have to try in ‘23!
Damn…you should just DOR from whatever [probably stupid stuff] you planned across that date. I was thinking about DORing from my work conflict. You DOR first and report back! :D

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

View attachment 32086
What is the point if you are not going to be there?

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Damn…you should just DOR from whatever [probably stupid stuff] you planned across that date. I was thinking about DORing from my work conflict. You DOR first and report back! :D
Great idea! It reminds me of the old saying…”Quitters never lose.”

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
ATTENTION!

The dates I posted are incorrect…the correct dates are 01-02OCT21…not 01-03OCT21. My bad…classic mad dog screw up…just like back in AOCS when I was screwing something up about every three minutes. I’ll probably be awarded some sort of EMI for this screw up…I deserve it.