• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Heavy lift needed in WSMR, NM

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
So, I got an e-mail from a friend over at white sands missile range in NM. Apparently they're looking for a 14k object to be lifted from 4k to the top of a mountain at ~8k. Anyone know a squadron in the southwest that may be able to do this?

You can send me contact information via pm and I'll forward it along to my contact at WSMR.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
So, I got an e-mail from a friend over at white sands missile range in NM. Apparently they're looking for a 14k object to be lifted from 4k to the top of a mountain at ~8k. Anyone know a squadron in the southwest that may be able to do this?

You can send me contact information via pm and I'll forward it along to my contact at WSMR.

14K?? Wow, where are the shitters at? Any in Yuma? That's about the only thing I can think of that could lift that... unless 47s could.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I don't know anything about shitters, but we have them at Miramar if you are looking for some.

Pags

N/A
pilot

Don't know how you frag USMC/USA, but when I was trying to arrange for some services from a MDSU they wanted me to send a message to USFF to officially request their support. I imagine your buddy would have to do the same to get his gear lifted.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
Hey, General Mattis just called. He needs a couple of BCTs, two squadrons of CAS capable aircraft and a sh!tload of IA's. Anyone got any thoughts on how to source these RFFs?

Pags

N/A
pilot
Screw going though Fleet Forces. Airwarriors is probably more efficient.

Yeah, I'm sure you could find a JO who'd be interested, but can that JO convince his squadron that they need to spend their flight hours to fly to NM to move some heavy shit?

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
If he's savvy enough to come up with a .ppt brief, coupled with a .xls tracker with enough pretty colors and buzzwords like BLUF, and if he can incorporate "throughput will increase 150% if we do X," to bamboozle the Shrub Club, then yes.