• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Height Requirements for Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubledown

I am signing up for PLC-Air, I am only 63 inches and am hoping for jets. The requirement for flight in general is 66inches. My OSO tells me I can get a waiver because according to the flight physical I took I have the reach required. But while reading on this site I found something on Anthropometric measurements where it says people under 64inches: "safe anthropometric compatibility with any pipeline is highly unlikely". I'm just wondering if I'm going to have the ability to fly. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Jeff

No no... I don't think there is a height requirement, but you do have to do the chair measurements. As long as you get through those you should be fine. I had 'em 'cause I was really nervous about height because I'm 60 inches tall and turns out, I didn't measure up... but you might be ok??? They measure your seat to head (min 32inches), seat to knee (min 21.9 inches), seat to foot (min 36 inches)and sholder to finger tips (min 28 inches). I think the hardest for most people is the seat to knee. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.