• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Helicopter Photo Competition - Over $2K USD in Prizes

Check Six

Just an update guys, Bell have thrown in one of their product models as a prize for the best image of a Bell product, so if you have any great images of Cobras or V-22 etc think about submitting them. One of their models would look great sitting next to your helmet :)

Cheers.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
Check Six said:
Just an update guys, Bell have thrown in one of their product models as a prize for the best image of a Bell product, so if you have any great images of Cobras or V-22 etc think about submitting them. One of their models would look great sitting next to your helmet :)

Cheers.

What no one is interested in hot pics of the famous TH-57B/C Battle Sea Ranger??????? Here I thought that was Bell's most glamorous aircraft... jk

phrogpilot73

Check Six said:

Cheers.
Who really gives a $hit about a Cobra or a V-22?!? I'd rather have a model of a Beech T-34... Oh, wait a minute, I already do...

Check Six

Hey dont shoot the messenger, couldnt remember what else Bell made that the Navy or Marines fly. :confused:

The comp is open to photos of all types of helos, even Phrogs ;) ;)

:D