• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

HeliTac Magazine - FYI

Check Six

Gentlemen,

Just a quick heads up that the launch issue is now on its way to the printers

To those that PM'd me their names and postal addresses keep an eye out for it. It looks great, even if I do say so myself.

I have had some great feedback from a lot of members here and wanted to say thanks for all of your input, hopefully you will have a magazine that you enjoy reading and remember I am always open to feedback, good and bad so we can develop the mag more.

Thanks again guys and for anyone that still wants a copy and hasnt sent me a PM, do so asap.

Cheers and thanks

HeliTac

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Got mine today...

Flipped through it and I like what I see so far. I'm a SNFO, so I'll never get to fly a helo, but its still interesting stuff.

Cheers, Bubba

ZoomByU

Woo Woo
I got mine on saturday and like everyone else says it looks great. About subscriptions what does 50 NZD translate into US currency?

Check Six

Glad you are getting the copies through the mail ok.

If you sent me a PM asking for a copy then rest assured it HAS been sent, probably working its way through the mail system somewhere.

If you havent sent me a PM and would like a copy then please drop me a PM and will send you off one.

Thanks again guys and look forward to your feedback on the mag.

Cheers

Ned

Check Six

Just an update for everyone, the latest issue goes to print in a weeks time and has some great Navy and Marine Corps features in it, along with some awesome pics.

We are also going to go to 6 issues next year because the mag has been going so well.

So if you would like a freebie subscription to HeliTac then drop me a PM with name and postal address asap and will add you to the VIP list.

Cheers

Ned