• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hellfire sets some insurgents ON FIRE!!!!

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Says Kiowa on the video and if you listen to the comms it sure sounds like ROE meddling from above to me.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
It's a Kiowa. The specifics of why it took them so long don't really need to be discussed here, but you can hear them talk about constraints. It's not like your Xbox where you can just lob a missile at whatever you're looking at. It also sounded like they had comms drop for a moment since they didn't copy the kill order transmission the first time.

NAVYBM2

Contributor
It's a Kiowa. The specifics of why it took them so long don't really need to be discussed here, but you can hear them talk about constraints. It's not like your Xbox where you can just lob a missile at whatever you're looking at. It also sounded like they had comms drop for a moment since they didn't copy the kill order transmission the first time.
Got it, just wondering I guess.
I just got this from Military.com thought I post it on here!

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
Cool video. I understand the importance of the ROE and clearance, but damn, that's got to be frustrating.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Thermobaric AGM-114s are great, but I think may prove to be the weapon that finally takes care of the jihadis for good!