• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hello

baron103

I'm the new guy so be gentle with me. Just wanted to say hello and looking forward to some good comraderie and conversation...By the way Webmaster, is there alot of difference between flying a desk and flying a P-3. Sorry, I just could'nt pass that one up. I have for some reason been called "sarcastic" by some people, not really sure why.

Baron103

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
I'm the new guy so be gentle with me. Just wanted to say hello and looking forward to some good comraderie and conversation...By the way Webmaster, is there alot of difference between flying a desk and flying a P-3. Sorry, I just could'nt pass that one up. I have for some reason been called "sarcastic" by some people, not really sure why.

Baron103

Chief,
Whew, I'm glad I checked your profile. I almost posted something I would have regretted. Welcome aboard, it's great to see someone with your background and experience join.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Chief,
Whew, I'm glad I checked your profile. I almost posted something I would have regretted. Welcome aboard, it's great to see someone with your background and experience join.

I almost made a tactical error as well! Welcome and I hope you post pictures of the bedroom when it is completed!

BlkPny

pilot
Welcome aboard! I sincerly hope that you will be generous enough to share your experience and knowledge with the members of this board. You can contribute a very valuable perspective to many young Naval
Aviators.