• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOIA

Hey fellas,

I'm looking into enrolling in the PLC program soon and I have been asking some questions at www.military.com, Marine Corps forums. I was pointed in this direction :) I have three questions and I thank those of you in advance that respond.

I've been reading a lot of posts on this forum and I have also been reading a lot about OCS form their official website. However, how many miles do you generally run each day at OCS?

Also, I've heard about the hill trail runs. How demanding are the runs that take place on the hills? There are no hills in Sacramento, what do you guys suggest I do that will prepare me for the hill runs?

Thanks for your time and responses fellas, it's appreciated!

S/F

fghtpilot

In PCS Juniors we generally ran 3-5 miles. The hill runs are tough but you should not worry about them, nobody in my platoon every fell out of a run becuase of hills. If you cant find hills to run on, find some stairs and do sets of running up steps... its a good workout. Hope this helps.

KBayDog

The hills are not that bad, but if you could do some runs in a parking garage or on a bridge, you will be ahead of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.