• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Helo Aviators - Are Your Deployed or Know Someone Who Is

Check Six

Posting this from the CHPA, make sure you get this info out everywhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATTN: Deployed Rotary Wing Aviators and Crew Members!!
Howdy Friends!

Are You a Deployed Rotary Wing Aviator or Crew Member??

Every year, starting three years ago, we've mailed boxes for Christmas to the Troops deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq.

We're primarily interested in Aviation troops working with helicopters (it is after all, Combat Helicopter Pilots Association).

The second year we doubled the number of boxes sent and this year the number of boxes sponsored is near 120.

It's still not to late to sponsor a box and doing so is easy. Just go to our website, http://www.chpa-us.org and follow the links.

What WE really need from you, however, are names and addresses of Aviation troops who will be deployed over Christmas, to be the recipients of these Christmas Boxes.

So, if you know someone who will not be home for Christmas, working in the helicopter field, please send their address to our CHPA President [ JBrown@chpa-us.org ] and we'll make it happen.

OR, IF You ARE a helicopter pilot or crewmember and would like a holiday box sent to you, please email us!

Also, please feel free to copy and repost this to your friends on myspace and send it along to your contacts in your email address books.

Together we can make this Christmas away from home just a little easier to take.

Thanks!!! We look forward to hearing from you!

-Your Friends at CHPA!

I'm a helo pilot. But I don't deploy for another 4 months. Can I get the gift as an advance? I'd hate to miss out on free stuff just because of poor timing...

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
I'm a helo pilot. But I don't deploy for another 4 months. Can I get the gift as an advance? I'd hate to miss out on free stuff just because of poor timing...

I would hardly call being home for Christmas bad timing :)