• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Help from current recruiters

nugget61

pilot
So it’s no secret that recruiters have a very difficult, yet important job. Additionally, not all recruiters were created equal – all are getting the job done, but some are downright terrible while others (probably those of you reading this) are great at what you do – and it is to those of you that this thread is aimed at.
What I’m hoping for are current and willing recruiters that frequent this board to reply with their screen name as an indicator that they would be willing to help applicants in a one on one (private message and/or email) fashion when the regular OR path has absolutely failed. I know some recruiters are publically known on here already, but I find it rude to send a PM out of the blue to an already busy person who may or may not have the time or desire to help yet another lost applicant. Those of you willing to help out would be providing a much needed and appreciated service.
If this thread works, it would be important to remember that this would not be for the simple little stuff, but rather for individual circumstances that would be inappropriate for the forum public.
Thanks in advance.

nikiterp86

Pro-rec'd INTEL!!!!!
I most definitely second this... cause I'm in a difficult situation right now and I'd love to get another recruiter's opinion on what I should do about it. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. Good post nugget!

Bevo16

pilot
Well, if I was a recruiter, I would help you.

Unfortunately, I am at Casualty and that is pretty much the polar opposite of recruiting.

When you do get in, make sure you update your Page 2 and SGLI election form regularly.

Good luck.