• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Here we go again...

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
It begins....All beware on the East coast

Attachments

• 110809W_sm.gif
    110809W_sm.gif
    40.4 KB · Views: 43

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
With any luck it will hit smack dab in the middle of The Peoples Republic of Cherry Point, with absolutely zero loss of life, but a devastating impact on the MAG, MAW, and Base HQ buildings. Oh, and base housing office, too.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
^Just as long as I can watch HDTV when I get there in September. I'll kill my own food, boil my own water, and sh!t in a bucket. But I'll be damned if I watch a season of non-HD football ever again (while in the states).

MasterBates

Bah, go land on the boat anyways. I can't remember the last time we cancelled RLQ's due to weather.

Althohgh Pitch 2 Roll 8 is an interesting way to take out noobs.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
HarrisonFord said:
The damn storm is already delaying our CQ det.
Just curious, when did you guys get that word? Figures . . .

MasterBates said:
Bah, go land on the boat anyways. I can't remember the last time we cancelled RLQ's due to weather.
Well, flying the ball WOULD be so much easier if I could stop and think about what I was doing . . . :D:D

MasterBates

Try coordinating a descending decelerating approach to stop 10' in front of a poorly lit metal wall. Not as easy as you think. Then put a probe in a 3'x3' box.

I did a couple FCLPs in a T-45 and I didn't think it was that bad. Granted, the field isn't MOVING, but we don't consider the carrier to move either by our standards. :D

nittany03 said:
Just curious, when did you guys get that word? Figures . . .

Well, flying the ball WOULD be so much easier if I could stop and think about what I was doing . . . :D:D

The guys flying com air found out last night, the guys back seating it found out today when we came in for warm ups.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
MasterBates said:
I did a couple FCLPs in a T-45 and I didn't think it was that bad. Granted, the field isn't MOVING, but we don't consider the carrier to move either by our standards. :D

Typical.