• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hey guys...Thanks for all you do.

Citation3

Hello everyone,

I follow your forums daily and I'm a huge fan of Naval aviation. I don't want to waste your time with stupid questions but I wanted to drop in and say thanks for all you do.

I have a general aviation backround.

I'm surrounded by Navy flyers here in Norfolk. Within spitting distance I have a some really good Navy flyer friends from VFA-106, VFA-213, and VAW-124.

My neighboor two houses down was involved in the mishap between the two Hornets and couple weeks ago. His wife was over for dinner the other day and he is doing well with only a few minor cuts and bruises. He's a pretty good guy even though he went to West Point. Needless to say, his most recent message home was that he will be up flying in a few days.

I will go on record and say I did land the E-2 on the carrier on my first pass in the simulator. I caught the 2nd wire in the Super Hornet sim as well on my second pass. That was after my first pass ended right in the fantail.

Again, I won't post often but just wanted to check in and thank you all for your service and dedication.