• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

hi guys! i'm 16 and was just wondering something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys! let me introduce myself. i am 16 years old and am interested in becoming a military pilot someday. i do well in school (have almost a 4.0), play varsity football at my high school (go barstow high!) and might have my eagle scout by the end of the year. i really like planes and aviation. my mom told me that when i was a little boy, instead of liking trucks like most little boys, i would point up to the sky at the planes and shout eeep! eeep! (to sound like the birds.) my dad was in the navy too, so he suggested that i look into the navy bc he really liked travelling etc.

here is my question: i haven't flown yet, but i just went to disneyland for the first time yesterday. i rode the indiana jones ride and, as everyone knows, it jolts you around a lot and i think i got pretty motion sick. do you think this means i cannot be a pilot?

thanks guys!

Raptor2216

hi guys! let me introduce myself. i am 16 years old and am interested in becoming a military pilot someday. i do well in school (have almost a 4.0), play varsity football at my high school (go barstow high!) and might have my eagle scout by the end of the year. i really like planes and aviation. my mom told me that when i was a little boy, instead of liking trucks like most little boys, i would point up to the sky at the planes and shout eeep! eeep! (to sound like the birds.) my dad was in the navy too, so he suggested that i look into the navy bc he really liked travelling etc.

here is my question: i haven't flown yet, but i just went to disneyland for the first time yesterday. i rode the indiana jones ride and, as everyone knows, it jolts you around a lot and i think i got pretty motion sick. do you think this means i cannot be a pilot?

thanks guys!

Wow...no words to describe what a winner this guy will be in life. I think you should look into flipping burgers at the nearest burger joint. I have a feeling you'll find some others there who think on your level.

atrickpay

BDCP SNA
Given that you're still in high school I wouldn't let a ride at Disney World thwart your dreams. I haven't experienced flight school for myself, but I have read on here that there are many people that get airsick. There are some techniques that can be done prior to flight to reduce it, and your body will likely get used to it.

That should be the last of your worries at this point. Just keep doing well in school, and if you aren't going to the academy, check out the BDCP program. Good luck!

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor

thanks guys!

LOL! That was hilarious. WOOOOO. Anyways to answer your question...no it does not. (in most cases)

Keep it real playa. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.