• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Honest to god, a real question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vballindaytona

hey guys, i had one question that im sure many of you are going to laugh at but i find it a necessity to know. are the shorts that they issue you at OCS, do they have the inside lining in them like a bathing suit does. my only reason asking is because im a boxer guy, and if they don't have this lining combined w/ the fact how short they are, didn't want the jewels hanging out while somebody is holding my feet for lets say situps. honestly don't know the answer to this question, and didn't know if i had to buy some tighty whitties.
:)

jonathan

p.s. it is ONLY ok to make fun of this post when the question at hand is answered!

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
yes,

they are lined. however you must also wear underwear. this is due to the fact that during the first week of ocs you get one pair of shorts for the whole week. you will not get a chance to wash them, and you must wear them underneath your greens.

dave

wytee44

EODDAVE -

What about the boxers? Will we get a chance to wear boxers or boxer-briefs during training or is it tighties the whole way? I read an earlier post that said boxers will be okay after a while, but we'll still need tighties for inspections.

opie

Hey man, get used to wearing tighty whities. I know it sucks, but the DI's do get upset when they see boxers hanging out of your shorts.

Actually, for morning PT you're supposed to wear your athletic supporter, your tighty whities and your little blue shorts.

It's all part of the OCS fun.

enjoy.

RotorResQ

At the risk of offending anyone, this is a honest reply and no offence is intended.

It is possible for you testicles to wrap around one another thus cutting of circulation to one and causing you to lose half of your manhood. I would advice you to get use to the tighty whities.

Chris

Astrelka

Along the lines of the tighty whitey/boxer issue, is it OK to wear boxer-briefs(the tight boxers) at OCS or will the DI's still get pissed because you're not wearing the standard issue.
-A

Status
Not open for further replies.