• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hook 08 Flag Panel...Need a Vector From the Moderators...

Renegade One

None
Just sat throught the "Flag Officers Panel" at 'Hook 2008...have some good notes on the Q's and A's. I know that that forum is...for good and long-standing reasons..."non-attribution". However, if I simply summarize the question (as I understood it) and summarize the answer (as I understood it...and with the names of the responders left unidentified...), would the Forum like to get the info?

Hat's off to "Old RO" for organizing the AW Rally Thursday evening...not a huge turnout, but enjoyed tipping one with "Old RO" and "2sr2worry" anyway...

If heyjoe or A4sForever could give me a vector???

All the best...gotta get dressed for the banquet...

V/R, Renegade One

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I for one would appreciate it. If need be, we can put of in less public/non-wanna-be areas.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think listings of the Q&A here might not be a bad idea.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
For those of us who couldn't make it (damn surgery) it'd be a good read IMO.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
If you guys go the PNA forum route, would you cross-post the less sensitive Q&As here?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Agree that the Hook Q&A is relevant to this forum and it should be limited to PNA.

-ea6bflyr ;)