• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

House for rent in San Antonio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre170

None
I have a house (2500 sq ft) for rent in San Antonio for those NFOs or instructors going to Randalph AFB for training. If you are interested let me know.

I have more pictures of the house if you would like them and a link to the listing.

Short term leases are available (9 month minimum)

Attachments

• SABOR533357.jpg
    SABOR533357.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 94
  • SABOR533357C.jpg
    SABOR533357C.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 63
  • SABOR533357N.jpg
    SABOR533357N.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 62
  • SABOR533357O.jpg
    SABOR533357O.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 66
  • SABOR533357J.jpg
    SABOR533357J.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 58
  • SABOR533357F.jpg
    SABOR533357F.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 48
  • SABOR533357G.jpg
    SABOR533357G.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 54
  • SABOR533357I.jpg
    SABOR533357I.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 56

Sabre170

None
Off 1604 and Bandera Road. It has a Lowes, Home Depot, HEB (best supermarket in the country), Super Target, tons of restruants, a 16 screen cinema, and lots of shopping within 2 miles from the house and it is about 10 miles to either Sea World and Six Flags Fiesta Texas.

flygirl710

Hey Sabre170,

Do you mind posting the rent? My sister lives right there at Braun, and it would be perfect for me.

Do you jump out in San Marcos?

Do you do jumper discounts :icon_wink :icon_wink

Sabre170

None
The rent is $1250 with the standard one month deposit, plus any pet deposits. I did jump at San Marcos but since I haven't jumped since last August and the NAVY will not let me jump until after I finish training I will have to say sorry on the jumper discounts :icon_mi_1 .

shortncurly

Speaking of places to live, can anyone give a suggestion as to good/nice apartment complexes relatively close to Randolph AFB? Also, I'd appreciate a little info about the city itself (things to do, kinds of jobs around, etc.). I did a search, but couldn't really find any answers.... thanks! :D

IFT2O

Drinkin' Beer w/ your mom
shortncurly said:
Speaking of places to live, can anyone give a suggestion as to good/nice apartment complexes relatively close to Randolph AFB? Also, I'd appreciate a little info about the city itself (things to do, kinds of jobs around, etc.). I did a search, but couldn't really find any answers.... thanks! :D

They were building what looked to be some nice apartments right after I left in Schertz. Where Schertz Parkway meets 35. They should be finished by now, but I don't know the name of the complex. Its about 10 mins. to Randolph (no traffic) and 30 in (morning) traffic. My wife and I liked that area a lot. .... HEB coffee ROCKS BTW!

Chris

shortncurly

Any place that has good coffee is a great place in my book. I haven't had a decent cup since I left the land of Dunkin' Donuts. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.