• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How big of a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTP

Thought that would catch some attention. Seriously, how big is that Marine ASTB prep? I'm at work and trying to download it from www.geocities.com/seadog138, but the files to big to download onto this computer. Does anyone know of another site I might be able to download it from?

In my never ending quest to looking absolutely perfect, I am going to take the ASTB again. I need to study, and all I've read about from previous posts was how this damn website and the marine ASTB is the one to be hammering. Let me know if anyone has anything for me.

GO DAWGS!!

JTP

It's been awhile since I took this thing....is it just sentence comprehension that is on the ASTB, or does it also consists of verbal analogies, and synonyms.

GO DAWGS!!

Tessone

There's nothing of the English stuff in the test prep document, but from what I remember, you're given some sentences and told to choose which one is grammatically correct or to choose the word that would make the sentence most correct. Someone who's taken it more recently could correct me on that.

As for the file, it's nearly a megabyte. For some reason, whoever runs that site chose to scan the whole thing in as images instead of using OCR to make it text.

JF

I was able to download it. Only thing, they mention some study guide in the mechanical comprehension section but it is not included in the download. anyone know where to get it or if it is even worth getting? I am assuming it has a bunch of formulas and what not for figuring out basic physics and electrical stuff. To me that would be a big help.

Status
Not open for further replies.