• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How Do I Sign Up?

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Since my hopes of attending the USNA right out of high school are pretty well shattered, how do I sign up for NROTC in college? Is there a website?

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There is a NROTC recruiter in every Navy Officer Programs recruiting office. You can also stop by any NROTC unit. There are a few in the LA area. The initial application is on line, don't remember the web address. In any case, you need a code from a NROTC recruiter to submit the on line app. Good Luck

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Where do I find an NROTC recruiter? Also, can he help me get into a unit if I go to college out of state, because I am trying not to go to college in California?

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
If you read the post in the Academy thread you started, you'd realize that your dreams of attending the Academy are not shattered. If that's what you want deep inside you'll work hard enough to get there... at least 1/3 of every class there is made of midshipman who didn't get in on their first try. Not slamming NROTC at all, it's an awesome program, but just saying.