• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How long did you wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruven

I'm wondering how long did you wait from time of application to time of acceptance into OCS. Please indicate if you are enlisted or civilian. Thanks.

Meridiani

I began the application process early in September of 2002, but because I had some problems tracking down medical records, my first application was not submitted until early December of 2002. My first app was rejected in February of 2003. My second app was submitted in March of 2003. I was pro rec'd at the end of May, and received notice of official selection on July 1, 2003. I class up in February--nearly a year and a half after beginning the application process. It can be a lengthy process, there's no doubt about it.

Oh yeah, and I'm a civlian.
icon_smile.gif

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
3 or 4 months (can't remember) once I turned in all my stuff - I had to wait for applications to open back up. BDCP SNA as well.

spsiratt

24 April OCS
I think it was March that I first sent in my application. Found out I was final selected with a 1 May date this morning. Enlisted AF.

Status
Not open for further replies.