• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How long of a wait?

cwyx

Well the group that meets to select PLC applicants is meeting in mid november, my package has to be sent in on the 7th so im rushing to get it all together, only a physical and PFT left. So when its all sent in, how long is it gonna take for them to get back to me and let me know if i made it or not? Ive been reading that it takes a few months but that might just be for navy? I'm going the marine PLC route.

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
For the summer PLC classes, you should be contracted during the preceding winter/spring, so hopefully you'll know by March. It isn't unheard of to be classed up in April or May, though. My advice is to start preparing as if you're going in May.

6pack

Im doing PLC this summer too, and I submitted my application last week. My recruiter told me that they meet this Wednesday and Thursday and that I will know by Friday or Monday so it shouldn't be that long for you. Are you doing 1st increment or 2nd, and are you starting Jrs.