• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How many the Navy needs.....

flyboy8406

Evening all.....I'm an ROTC MIDN in NY, i was wondering if anyne new what the deal was with the demand for new blood in the aviation pipeline? how many pilots and NFOs they're looking for in the next class to go to p'cola? the reason i ask is i'm trying to feel out my chances of getting a shot at being one of the lucky to have that job. I just finished medical at NAS Willow Grove and with that out of the way, its all up to the demand of uncle sam. let me in on what you all know if you could, thanks......:icon_smil

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Evening all.....I'm an ROTC MIDN in NY, i was wondering if anyne new what the deal was with the demand for new blood in the aviation pipeline? how many pilots and NFOs they're looking for in the next class to go to p'cola? the reason i ask is i'm trying to feel out my chances of getting a shot at being one of the lucky to have that job. I just finished medical at NAS Willow Grove and with that out of the way, its all up to the demand of uncle sam. let me in on what you all know if you could, thanks......:icon_smil
It has nothing to do with luck.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
So, the short answer...no one here knows. Just do your best and chances are that if you're not at the bottom of the overall NROTC list, you'll get a slot.

RockyMtnNFO

None
Contributor
It vaies from month to month so there is no definite answer. We get new goals and numbers all the time. Reading between the lines, there is no more or less strategic time to apply than ASAP.