• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

HS-2 transition to HSC-12

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
HS-2 is becoming HSC-12 on August 6th. Our front office has expressed interest in having former Golden Falcons attend, as we want to acknowledge the squadron’s long and distinguished history. I volunteered to try and spread the word here on Airwarriors. I'll post more information as it becomes available, but let me know if you are interested in attending or know someone that might be.

Pags

N/A
pilot
HS-2 is becoming HSC-12 on August 6th. Our front office has expressed interest in having former Golden Falcons attend, as we want to acknowledge the squadron’s long and distinguished history. I volunteered to try and spread the word here on Airwarriors. I'll post more information as it becomes available, but let me know if you are interested in attending or know someone that might be.

....one of us, one of us!

Renegade One

None
You ought to have your squadron webmaster add all of this news to your website, maybe with links about how to RSVP for attendance, yadda yada yadda. I've passed it to the 1989-90 COs who were my contemporaries in CVW-9 at the time.
V/R, Spike

Bevo16

pilot
It sucks that you can't keep your same squadron number. I was at HS-8 when we made the transition. Luckily for the PAO fund, we were able to maintain our "Eightballer" name and gear.

You should also contact NHA and get them to put some word out on their web site and in Rotor Review.