• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

human trafficing test for the navy?

NavyOCS

Does anyone know the website I can go to for the human trafficing course. You know that one that is required when you check into primary or API...
Thanks.

gaetabob

pilot
yeah, it's on NKO, under "navy e-learning"...the full course title is "Trafficking in Persons Basic Awareness Training (jkddc-tip-1)"...have fun. It doesn't take too long...and there's a choose your own adventure game too! :D

MrSaturn

Contributor
I really think NKO could be a tad bit more user friendly. Try using the search function for the identifier code or full course titled as described above.

Finding the program takes 5 times longer than doing it. Good Luck!

NavyCommsET

Once you get into E-learning, scroll down and its the 3rd option in the "required training". Also, like most of this training, I belive it has the shortcut of once you start, just close it, and it should pop up a box that asks if you completed it. Just click yes and your done. Might work, might not, been a while since I had to complete it.

Dustin

DirtyShirt

You gotta love this CBT. At least it was entertaining for a change.

Pease choose one of the following:

Option 1: Leave the questionable establishment and report the incident to your chain of command.

Option 2: Finish your glass of Roofie-Hooch and patronize the nearest sex slave.

Road Program

Hangin' on by the static wicks
None
Can you do JPME Phase I on NKO? Or do you have to serve as a foreign dictator's lackey for four years to get that?