• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I am in the OCS video!!!!

GTodd

Well I just re-contracted, got the whole contract kit, I watched it and I am in the ocs video. Funny and scary at the same time. :eek:

E6286

OCC 191 Select
What is the Contract kit lol? I got a certificate and watched a video in the office, and that was after I had already been selected. What did your office give you guys?

GTodd

A Dvd that has 4 parts: A commercial for the Corps, history of the Corps, how to prepare, and a brake down of each part of OCS, T'Shirt, and a cup kinda informal. The first time I contracted I got a Black box that had a letter from the Commandant of the Marine Corps, video, and other "Stuff".

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Is this something they are giving our before you go to OCS now? We didn't get any trash like that. Once you got selected, you were just expected to find information if you asked somebody a question ... Good for you guys to get a little intro video, but I bet they are leaving out the good parts :)

GTodd

When I shipped the firt time my oso showed us a movie about ocs, this time I was given a video that I am in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malice 1

pilot
I am working PTAD at an OSO. I have seen bits and pieces of the new video several times. I think I have seen some candidates from my platoon, but it's hard to tell. Everyone looks the same at OCS.